 Castle / 290
289  |  291
Subject:
Big Mini-fig (was Re: Castle Minifigs: Relative Rareness)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:54:54 GMT

   I already told y'all I really like those knights from 677/6077, but I had
to show you guys this (in case you missed it)...
http://www.ericharshbarger.org/cgi-bin/photo.cgi?knight3_2.jpg+lego/images/k
night
or try...
http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/knight.html

--
   Have fun!
   John
John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
David Eaton wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
Just off-the-cuff, I would say that the old lion crest, axe crest, • 'breast
plate' and Black Falcon crest torsos will be hardest to build up • significant
numbers of.

After that, probably the various dragon crest and forestmen torsos, then • the
scale-mail torsos, new lion crest, and dark forest.

Weird ones that I'm not sure about (Except that they're probably hard to • get a
hold of in quantity) are Majisto's torso, the scale-mail torso with blue
backing (instead of red - way more common), and wolfpack guys.

And of course, probably the rarest genre of all: Yellow-Castle-type figs

DaveE

  Aren't the females the rarest?  They seem to be the priciest.  I think
the maiden with the white hat from 6023 is the rarest, and then the mounted
knights from 375/6075 then the wench from 6071.
  Of course, for armies, you don't need a lot of women (at least not in
medieval times).  In terms of money, your most expensive armies would
consist of the guys from 677/6077 (my favorites, I have about 40 of them!)
followed by Black Falcons, then Crusaders or Forestmen.