 Castle / 173
Re: Castle Minifigs: Relative Rareness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:16:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
Just off-the-cuff, I would say that the old lion crest, axe crest, 'breast
plate' and Black Falcon crest torsos will be hardest to build up significant
numbers of.

After that, probably the various dragon crest and forestmen torsos, then the
scale-mail torsos, new lion crest, and dark forest.

Weird ones that I'm not sure about (Except that they're probably hard to get a
hold of in quantity) are Majisto's torso, the scale-mail torso with blue
backing (instead of red - way more common), and wolfpack guys.

And of course, probably the rarest genre of all: Yellow-Castle-type figs

DaveE