 Castle / 280
Re: by far rarest knights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 06:24:05 GMT

In general I think the rarest minfigs of all to find in good condition are the
78-83 minifigs with stickers as the yellow castle style knights have.

But there are knights, wich are by far the rarest of all and wich are not
mentioned jet: the knights of # 1592 town sqare with the lion/heart stickers on
torsos and shields.

They should have the position on top of the list. But I´m not sure if
someone somewhere fixed a price for the knights of this set only.

Dirk

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:

Good point-- in terms of specific castle figs, females are probably the rarest
by far... just look at how much the Maiden's carts and Forsest Wench's go for!
They probably released fewer of these than any other figs...

But as far as specific 'teams' or 'armies', I'd say probably the classic • yellow
castle-style knights are the rarest nowadays... although seeing as Wolfpack
only released 2 sets, and there were only a few sets with them included (and
they only lasted a couple years), they might eventually turn into the rarest
genre... But for right now, I'd be tempted to agree... Of course, I'm terribly
flexible, but if I HAD to rank them:

- "classic" (yellow castle style)
- Black falcons
- Classic Forestmen