 Castle / 2694
  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)

(...) If the person viewing can control it, then it may be good for the mood, but if they cannot, forget it;) When Dan Jezek had his castle (which has since been lost), whenever I went to his site, it would be a race between my connection and my (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)

(...) Gotta go with Pawel and James on this one! BG music should be controllable by the viewer in case they don't *want* music for some reason. (Like they're at work. Of course I would never read LUGNET during slow moments at work. Any posts you see (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)

(...) I'll definitely make sure it's optional (that is, if my WYSIWYG can even do that. If not, I won't put any music at all.) (...) LOL! (And I never ever check LUGNET in the school library :) -Shiri (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)

(...) I HIGHLY agree... on an HTML note, I find that you can always tell who's the newbie web programmer because they often try to use all the cool tricks they can think of: midi files, animated gifs, java applets, funky frame layouts, etc... All (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] sound tracks (was: Casting Castle World)

(...) by (...) Yeah, I noticed that too... which is why, even though I'm a HTML 'newbie', I try not to use these. In my page (1) I don't have any of these, nor on other (trail) pages I ever made. Except for the first one, which was in a computer (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)