 Castle / 2623
Re: Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:09:18 GMT

C.J. Catuogno wrote:
P.S. does anyone have any ideas to make a Staff of the Magi???

My original recipe (dark grey lightsaber blade, lightsaber handle, gem) was
posted way back in September but everybody seems to forget it was me, they just
use it all over the place. :P  I guess I need to come up with a bigger, more
impressive and memorable version.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m