 Castle / 2613
Re: Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:26:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Carl Catuogno writes:
Hi Everybody Im Carl Catuogno My nickname is CJ and thats what most people
call me ( I figure its more you know loose) I look forward to posting in
Lugnet.Castle. I have a few questions though.

Welcome, CJ!  I look forward to conversing with you!

1. In what sets did the european style Armor come in?

Many sets.  Notable ones include 6009 Black Knight, 6086 Dungeon Master's/Black
Knight's Castle, 6081 King's Mountain Fortress, and 6059 Knight's Stronghold.
It came in many others though (I think I have about eleven of 'em).

2. What sets did the black sword come in?

Only 6041 Armor Shop.

3. What sets did the green wizard hat come in?

A couple of Freestyle Sets came with it, but I don't know which ones.

4. What sets did the Trash can shield come in?

That is my third favorite shield.  :)  It came in many old sets, including
6021 Jousting Knights, 6030 Catapult, 452/894 Mobile Tracking Station, 6951
Robot Command Center, and many others.

Thanks alot for your help!!
-Cj

No prob!

P.S. does anyone have any ideas to make a Staff of the Magi???

Check my website to see some staves I've created.  They use Lightsabre blades,
handles, and gems.  :)

Jeff
"You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/