 Castle / 2616
Re: Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Carl Catuogno writes:
Hi Everybody Im Carl Catuogno My nickname is CJ and thats what most people
call me ( I figure its more you know loose) I look forward to posting in
Lugnet.Castle. I have a few questions though.

1. In what sets did the european style Armor come in?
6009 Black Knight ,6034 Black Monarch's Ghost ,6042 Dungeon Hunters ,6059
Knight's Stronghold ,6081 King's Mountain Fortress ,6086 Black Knight's Castle
,also 5138 Castle Equipment (1994)
2. What sets did the black sword come in? • 6041 Armor Shop (any others?)
3. What sets did the green wizard hat come in? • Don't know the name but its a lego freestyle set on sale for 19.99 currently
4. What sets did the Trash can shield come in?
6021 Jousting Knights ,6010 Supply Wagon ,6022 Horse Cart ,1877 Crusader's Cart
,6039 Twin-Arm Launcher ,6030 Catapult ,6061 Siege Tower. Non since then that
I have seen

Thanks alot for your help!!
-Cj

P.S. does anyone have any ideas to make a Staff of the Magi???
There are some good ideas here. http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/cstlfigs.htm