 Castle / 2614
Re: Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 02:29:33 GMT

Hi there, CJ.  I am new here as well.  Actually I have been lurking for quite
some time, and have just chosen to de-cloak.  My name is Tony, and I just sent
Pawel an image of my main character (my namesake, the HawkLord)so that I can
join Castle World.

1. In what sets did the european style Armor come in?

I take it that you are in reference to the removable grey breastplate.  These
can be found in many Black Knights set (including 6009, Black Knight).

2. What sets did the black sword come in?

Only one set I am afraid, 6041 the Armor Shop.  You could always grab a regular
sword and some spray paint (oooooh, sacrilege).

3. What sets did the green wizard hat come in?

These can be found in a couple of Freestyle sets, they were never put in any
castle sets.  One set comes in a red bucket that looks like a lego brick.
Another set comes in a sort of "play table" that can also be used to store Lego
bricks.

4. What sets did the Trash can shield come in?

The round, grey shields with a sort of bullseye pattern on them?  They can be
found in 6021 Jousting Knights, 6022 Horse Cart, 6030 Catapult, 6039 Twin Arm
Launcher, and others.  For some "magic" versions of these shields, they were
also released in tranparent red and colorless in some early Space sets.

Thanks alot for your help!!
-Cj

P.S. does anyone have any ideas to make a Staff of the Magi???

The most common sort of magic staff I have seen is a "staff piece" (Space
antennae) with a lightsaber handle on the top and a jewel on top of that.