 Castle / 2605 (+10)
  oops i made a mistake

sorry for any confusion in my last message in lugnet.castle I typed the subject as TEST but it is supposed to read RE:Survey Sorry -CJ (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  pics of my castle's new church...

I've got 2 pics of the church I built last weekend. It is version 1a, which I am moderately pleased with. The first version used the new stained glass pivot doors from this years KK line of sets. I wasn't pleased with it so I broke out all my (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: TEST (er, survey)

(...) Me, too! (...) You are the youngest in .castle, but not youngest in lugnet in general... Anyway, welcome, and congrats on outdating me ;-) (...) 6097. (...) 6090. I suggest check out Todd's new 'set looker-upper' at: (URL) searches for sets by (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: pics of my castle's new church...

(...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: pics of my castle's new church...

Wow, Mike! (...) lattice fences - very creative! The 'circle' glass stained window looks great! It really looks like a circle at first glance... Keep up the great work! -Shiri (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: pics of my castle's new church...

(...) I've been wanting to try to use the reverse half arches and the half arches to make a rose window, just as you have done here, but I've never gotten around to it. Seeing how nicely it came out, I'll have to give it a whirl... The use of the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Erik leaves home and goes many miles

(...) I suspect that Australia is somewhat like the USA in that respect. "In Europe, 100 miles is a long way. In America, 100 years is a long time." I suppose it's just what you're used to. I suspect that in Legoland, even one mile (scale!) is a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Questions

Hi Everybody Im Carl Catuogno My nickname is CJ and thats what most people call me ( I figure its more you know loose) I look forward to posting in Lugnet.Castle. I have a few questions though. 1. In what sets did the european style Armor come in? (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Questions

(...) Welcome, CJ! I look forward to conversing with you! (...) Many sets. Notable ones include 6009 Black Knight, 6086 Dungeon Master's/Black Knight's Castle, 6081 King's Mountain Fortress, and 6059 Knight's Stronghold. It came in many others (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Questions

Hi there, CJ. I am new here as well. Actually I have been lurking for quite some time, and have just chosen to de-cloak. My name is Tony, and I just sent Pawel an image of my main character (my namesake, the HawkLord)so that I can join Castle World. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact