 Castle / 2607
Re: TEST (er, survey)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:58:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Carl Catuogno writes:
1. Do you have 375, the Yellow Castle?
   No,I wish I did (it came out before I was Born)

Me, too!

2. Are you a male?
   Yes
3. Are you over 18?
   No, I'm the new youngest person (that posts in lugnet) i'm only 13

You are the youngest in .castle, but not youngest in lugnet in general...
Anyway, welcome, and congrats on outdating me ;-)

4. What is the last castle set you paid over $50 for?
   hmm,Night Lords Castle ( I dont know the Number)

6097.

5. What's the castle set you paid the most for (ever)?
   Since i'm still young and I get gifts (yay)I would have to say The Royal
Knights Castle (again I dont know the Number)

6090. I suggest check out Todd's new 'set looker-upper' at:
http://www.lugnet.com/quickset/
It searches for sets by name or number. I already bookmarked it... :-)

6. Do you have a webpage of your castle creations?
   no,I dont
7. What is your favorite castle set ever?
   the Black falcons fortress (i bought it at a garage sale it was still in
the box and was only missing a helmet and a sword

Wow, great find!

Anyhow, hi Carl and welcome to lugnet.castle!

-Shiri