 Castle / 2365 (+5)
  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) Hmm... From the way a lot of people are talking, I get the impression that folk are going to be building complete structures and leaving them up. I have a couple of minor problems with that - space and number of bricks. I don't have near (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] More new pics ... and guns in CW

(...) I was even thinking rarer than this. Here's the idea I had: Cornelius came up with the idea after hearing about the 'explosive alchemical powder' that someone had developed. He sent his idea to a bunch of other wizards, who basically laughed (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) right! but it should be fill it up, and you "earn"another one. a realm need not be filled with structures, tho'. one may want an isolated structure or small villlage surrounded by forest. chronicling four ballads essentially "fills" a realm, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) Consider (...) boot, (...) mountains (...) Okay, I screwed up my math, I only calculated it one dimensionally. ;) However, it is *still* pretty small. You can see my map sketch here: (URL) These countries are many hundreds of miles across. As (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) I don't know about other folks, but my stuff comes apart when I'm done. I'll take multiple pictures of it, and record cool design points I ran across in the building of it, but when it's done, it comes apart. If people want to invade it later, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact