 Castle / 2300 (+20)
  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) get (...) might want to make the silver swords a mystical one of a kind artifact, while others (me) have all of the ones they own in the employ of a certain race or group of characters. I say that the Grimoire be only filled with spells, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) get (...) might want to make the silver swords a mystical one of a kind artifact, while others (me) have all of the ones they own in the employ of a certain race or group of characters. I say that the Grimoire be only filled with spells, (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Actually, Karl, I think the intent is to have many *different* kingdoms on the CW map, rather than have everyone operating in the same kingdom. Thus Nebachaned could be threatening your area of Castle World, while Arjan's Qaballah and Craig's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Knights (...) as (...) AWWWWW, my story begins with the line : In a world of turmoil, a hero arises from the depths of nowhere to claim the power betsowed upon him. A power that will vanquish evil and reclaim the world! :)jk It is pretty nifty (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) I think that the Grimoire wouldn't force anyone at all - just give some more- creative uses for the less-useful artifacts. For example, you might have an army of people all wearing bat-lord hats, and craig (for e.g.) cuts off the wings, but (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) >> Kingdom sets, so Knights Kingdom figs could be the royalty. Someone (Pawel?) (...) yes, exactly. each balladeer will have complete authority in his/ her realm. interactivity will only work through the balladeer code of cooperation, courtesy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Yeah, and for those of you who think Scar is evil (I've heard this around ;-), reread (or read for the first time) this: (URL) It's not her fault! (...) Funny that you mention this after I read Oedipus Rex in english class... Tragic flaw (like (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) actually, just change "world" to "realm", and this is the beginning to a pretty awesome Castle World ballad! (...) hopefully soon! your character, Nebachaned, sounds great! i'm a FK fan, myself, and believe it's as important a part of the LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) What I see happening is that someone's signature character will be an blacksmith (for example). Jason Catena's signature character is just that - a blacksmith. I think more weight should be given to that since it's his sig. Following this, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Cool! So a wizard and a blacksmith can work together and create Magical stuff ;-) (...) Should we send you the minifigs now, or will that have to wait? That sounds really awesome, Cleo and Marck won't miss it ;-) (...) Well, I can't wait for (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Yes. And I think the more and longer you have to work for it the sweeter it will be. I think people will only realize the potential of this after a few Quests or Ballads. (...) Well ... Capitol City is far from being done. The grand opening of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) That's part of the fun - there's so much stuff to find out and discover! (...) OK, LUK. (Let Us Know ;-) (...) Oooh yeah! (Craig's the MAN: vote Craig for president ;-) -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

I didn't know where to post this, but I thought that I would mention what will happen in the next few chapters (which I will get cracking on as soon as past business is taken care of). This is a general outline for right now. The chapters will be in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

Wow Pawel! That sounds awesome, I'm looking forward to see all that! I'd love to send you a character or two that will get involved in your storyline! (I'm inspired by your idea about "chapter in the past"; I was thinking of explaining the past with (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(Yeah, I know what you're thinking...what the heck is Jeff thinking, crossposting to .castle and .build.mecha? It's not my fault! *He* made me do it! He threatened me with a wrench! OK, the wrench was ABS plastic and about an inch long, but (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Verneer Chronicles Chapter outline ...

(...) IMHO all it takes is just having your picture in gray. Ex: (URL) think that's pretty understood as "the past ... " Anyhow - I hope to pull a few tricks like that in the next few chapters ... (if you can call that a "trick";) -- pn (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

Geez ... I love it! That reminds me of : 1) The iron giant ... 2) Something that the Smurfs would make that would go out of control. Ha ha ... that is so pure and fascinating! A mad inventor ... This opens up the window for so many awesome projects (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(...) jeff ~ castle-mecha!! awesome build!! i especialy enjoyed the interview with the good doctor! what a character! i love the use of technology as another form of majick ~ so true! cornelius's hot temper, thick accent and clever mix-n-match (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

(...) ... which also begs the question: Does the Mecha classify as a "structure" ... ? -- pn (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius

Way cool, Jeff! I like your ideas, and there's no better accent for a mad inventor than german ;-) I was LOL throughout the interview! Dear Cornelius: Bai mir, bistu shein, bai mir, ostokhain.... (Just some german/yiddish fun! I performed this song (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact