 Castle / 2318
Re: New Pics: the Mad Mage Cornelius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 05:25:05 GMT

I've got a few new pics up at my website, of the "Mad Mage Cornelius" and
one of his more successful creations, the "steam powered going and raising
unit".  It's basically a mecha driven by a magically powered steam engine.

Take a look and let me know what you think!  There'll be more pictures of the
device at a later date, but what's up there ought to give you an impression
of what it looks like and how it was constructed.

... which also begs the question:  Does the Mecha classify as a "structure"
... ?

-- pn