 Castle / 2245
    Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics —Michael Ulring
   I am almost done with the outer wall of my new castle. I've also taken the time to build a few buildings on the inside. The open area in the middle w/ gray baseplate will be the location of the inner castle. More buildings and market area along with (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Great Stuff Michael. (...) Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics —David Eaton
     (...) All very cool! Although I was bad and snooped for other pictures... I was very pleasantly suprised to find some great stuff I couldn't see in the other pictures, like the barn just inside the main gate to the right, and the small house with (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics —Michael Ulring
     (...) Yes, you can find more pics, castle0.jpg through castle9.jpg (except no castle3.jpg). They are a few closeups of interior stuff, but I wanted to hold those back until I've touched them up with weapons, flags, and most importantly minifigs - (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics —Shiri Dori
     (...) very (...) Well, I didn't find them boring at all! I extremely liked the balcony showed in castle0.jpg, and the barn is cool too. You certainly have a lot of lego! I barely have enough for my 32x48 Lion's cove... (At least, not right now- I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics —Michael Ulring
     (...) Now that (URL) has been made known, or at least alluded to thanks to DaveE's snooping, I don't want to be accused of copying someone elses design w/o asking permission - and also giving credit. I got permission to borrow Dan Siskind's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Construction Progress Update w/ Pics —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) WOW! You must have a fortune in lego there. Have you ever thought about insurance? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)