 Castle / 21705 (-20)
  Need help contacting Classic-Castle!

(...) Hey Bryan, If you happen to be a member of Classic-Castle, could you post a HELP message for me? I haven't received any e-mails from anyone at the website. I can't register a new account because I'd registered before but my account is now (...) (16 years ago, 10-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

(...) Hey Bryan, Took me a bit to figure out where the forums were as there are several link list on the main page. I found the forums by my account is inactive, so hopefully I'll hear back from them soon! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

(...) Assuming you're already a member there, why don't you go post directly at Classic-Castle? That site is fully up and running. -Bryan (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Is Classic-Castle on the fritz?

I just tried to e-mail Anthony, Troy and Ben, on each occasion being mindful to remove the "NOSPAM." All three e-mails bounced! Is Classic-Castle on vacation for the summer or something? I just wanted to e-mail someone about sharing my Black Falcons (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

(...) Hey Bryan, Thanks for the tip! I fixed it! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost **link fixed!!**

Morning, mate! If you'll oblige us, pop on over to the Black Falcon Outpost and have a pint! (URL) Many thanks to Bryan for hipping me to my textual error! Enjoy! Dave S. (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

(...) Easiest way is to change the name of your web page so that it doesn't use spaces, apostrophes, or other punctuation marks. :) It appears that your picture links to: (URL) it should actually link to: (URL) work, btw. Taking the time to document (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

(...) I think I found it. The comma in Falcon's is doing something weird. How do I fix that? Dave S. (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost

Morning, mate! If you'll oblige us, pop on over to the Black Falcon Outpost and have a pint! (URL) I hope you can enjoy it, as I've checked my website several times against this post but the link isn't working. I posted on Space last night with no (...) (16 years ago, 7-Aug-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Newest Buildings

Here is my latest round of buildings. Some of them were built specifically for the NMRA 2008 show. 7-Eleven (no interior yet) (URL) Books (URL) Boutique (URL) Packing House (URL) 1 (URL) (no interior yet) (URL) Stuff: bread & cheese vendor, turkey (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jul-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Trebuchet

(...) Ben, Thanks for the info, The trebuchet I built is much bigger than the one that you sent me a link to. I had to make it bigger to get enough weight to toss a 2x2 brick more than three feet. I think I can modify it with some ideas I got from (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Owl Tower

Hi Happy Builders, Long time not been showing (off) some building ideas. Now that I've cleaned my Lego corner I came around my Owl Tower. Just an idea I wanted to picture: an tower formed with owl-heads. Structure is like Hagrid's Hut (1st one). (...) (16 years ago, 24-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Trebuchet

(...) James Brink built a minifig scale Crusader Trebuchet several years ago: (URL) You may also find other examples of trebuchets posted on <www.classic-castle.com> Ben (16 years ago, 21-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Trebuchet

Folks, Does anyone have any recommendations for how to build a functioning trebuchet that is minifig scale? I have tried it several times and it always comes out too large. The other issue I have is making a trigger that doesn't snag when it goes (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Trebuchet

Folks, Does anyone have any recommendations for how to build a functioning trebuchet that is minifig scale? I have tried it several times and it always comes out too large. The other issue I have is making a trigger that doesn't snag when it goes (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle theme at BrickFair

BrickFair is right around the corner, this labor day weekend in DC. I'll be coordinating the Castle display this year- so who's coming? What are you bringing? I'd like to get an idea of whether we'll have enough mocs to produce a castle city as has (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events)

  Temple Illusion vs Reality

Illusion (URL) Reality (URL) Everything (URL) in-between> when folder becomes public. AC (16 years ago, 19-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Royal Palace Temple Celebration

AMAZING!!!! (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Royal Palace Temple Celebration

The royal celebration has started where various factions parade around the red temple displaying their finest armor paying homage to the royal couple. (URL) AC (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  LEGO Castle Adventure in Indianapolis

I just received the July-August Brickmaster magazine today, and on page 23 it tells of a LEGO Castle Adventure that's a touring exhibit. It starts on January 31, and guess where it starts... The Children's Museum of Indianapolis!!! (Really nice for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jul-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact