 Castle / 21699
Re: MOC: Black Falcon's Outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2008 17:27:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons wrote:

   Can anyone spot the error?

Dave S.

I think I found it. The comma in Falcon’s is doing something weird. How do I fix that?

Dave S.

Easiest way is to change the name of your web page so that it doesn’t use spaces, apostrophes, or other punctuation marks. :)

It appears that your picture links to: http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Black%20Falcon%92s%20Outpost.htm

But it should actually link to: http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Black%20Falcon%27s%20Outpost.htm

Nice work, btw. Taking the time to document the building/design process is useful for others starting out with building castles (or building anything, for that matter), and the numerous pictures you’ve taken really show off your creation.

-Bryan