 Castle / 21694
21693  |  21695
Subject:
Owl Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:01:37 GMT

Hi Happy Builders,

Long time not been showing (off) some building ideas.

Now that I've cleaned my Lego corner I came around my Owl Tower.

Just an idea I wanted to picture: an tower formed with owl-heads.
Structure is like Hagrid's Hut (1st one).
Could ideally be used as a library (of a wizard).

Check this
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/owltower/owltower1.jpg closed
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/owltower/owltower4.jpg open

After moderation:

The construction is much more sturdier than the photos suggest :-)

Let me know what you think!

Daan  Bargerbos