 Castle / 21636
    Impulse sets —John Carroll
   I hope I'm not stealing anyone thunder here but I noticed this when visiting the brick shelf page. the two new castle impulse sets with the new knight torso. (URL) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Impulse sets —Bob Parker
     (...) I like the looks of the Impulse sets...esp. the Town and Space! related ones! It should lead to a lot of people buying (many) more than 2 of each set. The real question is, when the heck are these sets going to show up in U.S. B&M stores or on (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: Impulse sets —Thomas Garrison
     (...) 5615, The Knight, is available from S@H and brand retail now. At $3.50 for an equipped fig (whose equipment I don't really like. . .) and a few RedBrown pieces I think I'll pass. (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Impulse sets Gereon Stein
     (...) You said what many silently think: The pricing for the impulse sets is not always comprehensible, esp. given the pricing for similar sets of other quality toy brands. I like giving EUR 1.49 - 1.99 sets to the kids every now and then when I (...) (17 years ago, 17-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Impulse sets —David Simmons
   (...) Arargh! While the wizard set leaves something to be desired (can any Classic Castle fan honestly say that they DON'T have enough Majisto 'figs?!) the other set I like for the helmet and armor. While I love the new burnished/polished/brushed (...) (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)