 Castle / 21485
  Re: New castle line

(...) Well now I have an excuse to rant about the new castle line ; ) I really don't like the direction Lego is going in. Besides the obvious (bley) my other complaints are: Undead? This seems a little different from lego's normal family policy... (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New castle line

(...) Hi Nathan, I have to say I have a really hard time seeing how the undead differ in any way from Lego's family policy. It seems you are equating the family policy of a small minority of religious groups with general family policy. Usually I (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New castle line

(...) Sorry, thought that the 'my other complaints are' disclaimer made it clear that these were my views... I assume that by 'small minority of religious groups' you mean me ; ) Personally it doesn't cross my family policy (not sure if I have one). (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: New castle line

(...) No, not at all just you. The concept of the undead (and witchery etc.) has come up as a complaint with regularity in discussing the Harry Potter books and I read this statement as being along the same lines. (...) The castle line has always (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jan-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)