 Castle / 21485
Re: New castle line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:55:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jimmy Park wrote:
   I’m actually pretty saddened that an entire new castle line is introduced and Lugnet doesn’t have a single post on it, whereas there are pages of stuff elsewhere. Geez, what happened to this forum?

Well now I have an excuse to rant about the new castle line ; ) I really don’t like the direction Lego is going in. Besides the obvious (bley) my other complaints are:
  • Undead? This seems a little different from lego’s normal family policy...
  • Far too fantasy based (I know a lot of people like this, just not me).
  • Corny ‘evil-good’ story line.
  • Can’t comment on the buildings.. yet...
  • Still dragons (and accompanying bionicle junk).
Any other views? ; )

Nathan