 Castle / 21450 (-20)
  Re: Column for intersecting ribs

(...) Me too! I don't actually know if lego made any or not, I have always wishfully hoped that some were produced during the spring cleaning era and will turn up eventually... I am prepared to admit defeat on all future new parts, but since this (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Column for intersecting ribs

(...) Thank you all for the comments :) It's right I didn't check if those 1x1 slopes were available in light bley... hum, hop to see them as soon as possible in a set ! Erik (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Column for intersecting ribs

(...) Nathan, is it really true that 1x1 'cheesers' exist in old grey? If I may ask, where did you get this information? Cheesers in old grey would be extremely useful to me, and I wondered if you (or anyone) could direct me to a source. I'd be (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Column for intersecting ribs

Very nice technique! I had noticed arches like this before in real life and wondered how they might be pulled off in LEGO. Here's hoping those mini slopes become available at Pick-A-Bricks! -Brendan (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Column for intersecting ribs

Hi Erik, while I appreciate the creativeness of that idea, I can't help but wonder why you wouldn't just start with "ribbed" columns (i.e. making the entire column cross-shaped to give the ribbed impression you find with a lot of buildings of that (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Column for intersecting ribs

Very nice! Now all I need is for lego to find some of the 1x1 slopes that they ran off in old grey to make this work for my own MOCs... You've done the hard bit ; ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Column for intersecting ribs

Hi, During a discussion on the mailing list of FreeLUG, someone asked for some new parts to build Gothic arches (and their column). Among them, a "star" brick ( two 1x3 bricks intersected in their middle), an inverted "star" slope (two slope bricks (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Cleaning My Brickshelf Gallery

(...) Hey Rene, Thanks for your comments (and sorry for my late reply). Many of the removed MOCs will still appear in the backgrounds of layouts, so for now I'm determined to carry on... Thanks much and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (...) (18 years ago, 23-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, FTX)

  Parts and Support needed for Memorial Castle Tower Set

We are now starting to get the Castle Tower together that is done in memorial for my son that died in my arms on fathers day. We are going to be donating one for every four sets sold to a child who has experienced a heart condition and will NOT be (...) (18 years ago, 20-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!

(...) cool! Thanks for the info-I shall make one- hehe wow-still as your wallpaper-coolness! You can add the SeaTragon now too...hehe build well- Megan (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cleaning My Brickshelf Gallery

(...) Hi Nathan, please consider to just move them into a seperate folder. It's very interesting sometimes to see how someone's building skills improved over time. You could name the folder "pre-oeuvre" or so, so everybody can compare your early (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western)

  Cleaning My Brickshelf Gallery

Hey all, I have decided to clean out all the older MOCs from my Brickshelf Gallery as I am ashamed by their quality and I hope to make room for new and improved ones. The ones being cut are mainly old CC entries and Medieval Marketplace Standard (...) (18 years ago, 15-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, FTX)

  Re: The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!

(...) There's this program that can split up your picture on several A4:s (URL) saves on the ink too, as it rasterizes the picture. Just a little careful glueing and you have a poster (or full wall). BTW: The Vergirak looks MEAN :-) BTW2: I still (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!

(...) hehe Thanks Rene glad I could make your day! Wow a poster-great idea! I can only print A4... Well it's a bit bloody-but all the other Brickshelf pix of Vergirak are w/ out such graphic death... I couldn't resist to play with one of the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!

(...) Well he eats leafy greens-that's why he's so mad about stepping in Knight-hehe he's a Vegi- thought I'd mix it up a bit ;) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Colossal Castle Contest IV

(...) Hey thank you so much. I resubmitted the pictures earlier but did not resize them. I feel like a complete idiot. And i am terribly sorry for the stupidity on my part. I will resize the pictures now. Should i just resize them, or would you like (...) (18 years ago, 14-Nov-06, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle)

  Colossal Castle Contest IV

Hello, my name is joe butler and i have a problem that i have encountered in the Colossal Castle Contest. I had made several entries to the contest, and they had been posted to the site after being reviewed i guess by the contest admin. (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The 4th Podagon:Vergirak!

(...) Megan, When I saw this sketch at LEGO World I was wondering how long it would take you to build the Podagon to match it...I guess it wasn't that long! He looks great. My only question is, what is this guy eating? His stomach seems to be filled (...) (18 years ago, 13-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ghostmasters tower

(...) Hello Timothy, (...) Thanks a lot in my sons name. He did the landscaping. I thought myself it has an honorable look. I didn't build that way at the age of six. We allready finished the second part of building. But we decided not to show (...) (18 years ago, 11-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ghostmasters tower

(...) Hi Tim, (...) thank you very much. All the details were done by Sandro. I just let him build the way he wanted to. It's his story so I thought it would be best to just give a helping hand when asked. (...) This fence botherd me so much. More (...) (18 years ago, 11-Nov-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact