 Castle / 21115 (-10)
  Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)

(...) I have fairly extensive info on Mega Bloks back to 1993. In post 21060, Clark correctly identified the two most likely possibilities from Mega Bloks: (URL) two sets came out in 1995 and had 370 and 725 pieces, respectively. Both are minifig (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Vikings - Prototype vs. Final comparisons?

I finally got a chance to see the Viking boxes up close and personal at the local Toys 'R Us. I'm both excited and disappointed at the same time. I think this will probably be the first time in years that I buy the whole line of Castle toys, but (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Mantis Man

(...) Thanks for the link, don't know how I missed this... Nice work as well ; ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  The Mantis Man

I recently fell in love with Mike's BrickFa armature. It's so simple, yet so complex. That armature you can see (URL) HERE>. So anyway, I felt the need to build a version of my own... a more... castley version. And how more castley can you get than (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia

I have added The White Witch Jadis and her sledge, when she meets Edmund. (URL) My folder (URL) My Narnia Subfolder I hope you enjoy --Kevin W. § (URL) picture is link W.W. "But what are you? Are you a great overgrown dwarf that has cut off its (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.disney, lugnet.books, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia

I posted a link to your gallery on cc here: (URL) Hope that's fine, God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.disney, lugnet.books, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia

(...) I have only read his Narnia books, but I just started "Out of the silent planet" from his space trilogy. But what I have seen of the movie, I think it will be totally awesome. I like my unicorn, but I'm still trying to decide, if I should (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.disney, lugnet.books, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia

Brilliant teaser pic! I'm looking forward to the rest... I admit I am more of a fan of Lewis' non-Narnia books, but I have read the Narnia series and will still watch for this with interest... Have you posted this eleswhere? God Bless, Nathan Visit (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

Excellent work, I particularly like the height of the base all around... really makes it look like a 'crop' from a bigger world. I think that is my faviorite part : ) Though the ninja walls covered by arches look great, the various angles are mind (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia

December 9th will mark the beginning of a 7 part series based off of C. S. Lewis “The Chronicles of Narnia”, starting with “The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe”. I’ll be adding pictures as time goes by, but here are a couple of pictures of the (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact