 Castle / 21111
Re: Comming this Christmas: The Chronicles of Narnia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.disney, lugnet.books, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:51:45 GMT

I have added The White Witch Jadis and her sledge, when she meets Edmund. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=LordAmras My folder

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=149579 My Narnia Subfolder

I hope you enjoy --Kevin W. §

picture is link

W.W. “But what are you? Are you a great overgrown dwarf that has cut off its beard.”

Edmund “No, your Majesty, I never had a beard, I’m a boy.”

W.W “A boy! Do you mean you are a Son of Adam?”...“I see you are an idiot whatever else you may be. Answer me, once and for all, or I shall lose my patience. Are you human?”

Edmund “Yes your Majesty.”