 Castle / 20842
    Re: BrickFest 2005! —Edward Kohl
   (...) To be more realistic I would think that a walled City would be packed with buildings as merchants would want the protection. So with that in mind I think the area inside the outer wall was much too big for the number of buildings that we had (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BrickFest 2005! —Magnus Lauglo
     Ed, Thanks for your thoughts and comments. It seems that the idea of making the CCC dispaly smaller and more compact is a popular one, and if there is space i also like your idea of having more pace ofr an outside the walls type display. To be (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BrickFest 2005! —Avery Christy
   (...) Hello, I just want to say real quick, I think that is a smashing idea and will definitely boost the audience's appreciation of the detail and work put in, as well as their paying attention to such things. This idea sounds positive and has real (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle)