 Castle / 20795
  A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...

Hi all, I built most of these ages ago but never got round to posting them (sorry) so here is a quick selection: A Forestmen Lair: (URL) A Tournament Supply Co. using the new 'teeth' pieces: (URL) Another lair, but this time for those crafty Wolf (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...

SNIP (...) SNIP I really like how the teeth pieces work here. They make surprisingly good 'banners'. I'd be surprised if other castle folk didn't pick up on this idea and use it. I like the others too, but this is my favorite of the bunch. Jason (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...

(...) Not just castle! Town too, which is why I XFUT there. I agree, these are nifty. Spotlighted. (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...

(...) Nathan, This is indeed a plethora! I like your lairs, from the beginning images they look like a plain landscape, nothing more to see, then you notice the hidden entrances. The Royal Privy makes me laugh, especially the scatological parts. The (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...

(...) Hi, Everybody seems to like that one (it won its category in the classic-castle comp.) Though I consider the woodsmen lair to be my best ever MOC... Thanks for your imput. God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...

(...) That may be taking it 'beyond the pale' : ) Thanks for the spotlight... God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...

Hi, (...) I like lego landscapes a lot... but they always seem incomplete until you throw in a lair : ) (...) Ahh, a compliment of my humour... I am infected with a very specific brand... (...) Thanks for all your comments and God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)