 Castle / 20800
Re: A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:53:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:

Hi all,

I built most of these ages ago but never got round to posting them (sorry) so here is a quick selection:

Nathan,

This is indeed a plethora! I like your lairs, from the beginning images they look like a plain landscape, nothing more to see, then you notice the hidden entrances.

The Royal Privy makes me laugh, especially the scatological parts.

The peasants barn is nice, too, something to influence me when I do castle again.

Thanks,

George