 Castle / 20795
20794  |  20796
Subject:
A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:27:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I built most of these ages ago but never got round to posting them (sorry) so here is a quick selection:

A Forestmen Lair:

A Tournament Supply Co. using the new ‘teeth’ pieces:

Another lair, but this time for those crafty Wolf Pack’s:

Also a small vignette “Royal Privy” this examines the real cause behind the Lancelot/Arthur fallout... Also note the benefit of fertilizer, you can even grow a tree in a moat:

A small Peasent’s Barn:

The Sultan’s Alliance Co. (for when you have that perfect raiding target in mind and just need a few more troops to make it work...)

And if your interested an early snowbaording knight: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=110444

and a Mission Impossible style Crown heist: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=110443

If you liked any of them, or hated them all, let me know...

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan