 Castle / 20803
Re: A whole plethora of Castle MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Krish wrote:
   SNIP

   A Tournament Supply Co. using the new ‘teeth’ pieces:

SNIP

I really like how the teeth pieces work here. They make surprisingly good ‘banners’. I’d be surprised if other castle folk didn’t pick up on this idea and use it.

I like the others too, but this is my favorite of the bunch.

Jason

Hi,

Everybody seems to like that one (it won its category in the classic-castle comp.) Though I consider the woodsmen lair to be my best ever MOC...

Thanks for your imput.

God Bless,

Nathan