 Castle / 20630 (-20)
  Re: Vikings?

(...) You must bring us... A SHRUBBERY!!! Seriously, I'll be happy to get the beards and the helmets, but there's too much new brown (and Bionicle) for me to actually buy these things. Thank God for (URL) Bricklink>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Vikings?

(...) These have made me sooooo happy. At first I was pissed at the amound of Bionicle parts in there, but I've grown to love them. And the new Designer set, with the Lion and the Wolf, thats also on Eurobrick, can add to them. Well done lego. Matt (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Vikings?

These were posted at EuroBricks, (URL) but someone put the pics on BrickShelf (thanks!)... (URL) set to castle although arguably vikings predate most castle stuff. There is some discussion at eb already about where these fit and why LEGO decided to (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.year.2005, lugnet.castle, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

  New Year's Eve Fundraiser

On New Year's Eve I was asked if I'd like to help David Jolley with a display in Irthlingborough (UK) to raise money for charity. I was visiting my parents nearby at the time, so took along as many of my models as I could fit in the car. David had a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Castle Chess Set

(...) Very nicely done, Jeff! Now build a robot! ;) Iain (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Castle Chess Set

(...) Thanks, The drawers were a necicesity since I had to transport the board around. Well, That and it just made the set look that much nicer. (...) Oops! When I took the pictures I had just placed the peices on the board.. I don't actually play (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Chess Set

Hi Jeff VW, I've seen your pics come by on Brickshelf and really liked them. The drawers made into the board are a nice touch. Nice pattern as well! Only one remark as a chess player: you really should change the king and queen (on both sides: the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Chess Set

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my first Chess Set creation, originally created for the Toronto Hobby show in 2003. It features slide out drawers to store the pieces. (URL) Click on the image above to go to the Moc Page or (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !!

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) Hey Felix, thanks for the encouragement. As I said above, it's because of what everyone else has achieved (and posted) that I've been able to build any of this. And, no. I don't feel any pressure ;) Hope all's well- Cyndi (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) I'm 'you' in drag, you're 'you' not-in-drag ;) (...) It was great to meet you too, I really admire your work and it was fun to meet you in person. Thanks for the encouragement!! Cyndi (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) Cyndi, You have achieved in 2 creations what has taken some years (and some of us still haven't even accomplished it). I can only imagine what you have in store for us. The time for words is over. Build! Felix (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) Maybe the Wolf in the Foulds? Dave! (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) Ok Now I am confused, If you are me in Drag, then who am I?? :) Anyway, It was a pleasuse to meet you at Brickfest and have the oppurtunity for a more personal view of your great MOC during it's photo session. I would really like to see you (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) It's elemental, my dear George. It's called "HOG"-- Hand Of God JOHN (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) Thomas, I see you've studied minifig theology too. George (20 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) Hi- yes, I remember your post now, I admired your windows then and now too. It's a very original idea, to use the lattices to accomidate the trans plates. The only trouble is the limited resolution of having the studs out (or in, as it were). (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cynthia Bradham" <cabrad@duke.edu> To: <lugnet.build@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com> Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 3:40 PM Subject: Re: My Second MOC (...) <MAJOR SNIP> (...) This is the link: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) Hi Thomas! LOL! -C. (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

In lugnet.build, Cynthia Bradham wrote: <snip> (...) Although minifigs themselves don't have hands, there are some in minifigdom who have come to believe in a mysterious force that they call "the hand." They claim this force "moves them." They (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Second MOC

(...) The judges were simply too kind. There were so many great castle creations this year! (...) Thanks Derek! (...) I agree, it's really a pleasure to look at everyone's MOCs. It's great to be part of this community! Cyndi (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact