 Castle / 20630
Re: Vikings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:18:40 GMT

In lugnet.year.2005, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   These were posted at EuroBricks, http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=643&s=6f274a5e881debe32a304c02d5e761c2 but someone put the pics on BrickShelf (thanks!)...

FUT set to castle although arguably vikings predate most castle stuff. There is some discussion at eb already about where these fit and why LEGO decided to do them. I have no idea if this is a hoax or not. I hope it’s not, these sets are cool looking... lots of good parts for Pirate stuff too.

You must bring us...

A SHRUBBERY!!!

Seriously, I’ll be happy to get the beards and the helmets, but there’s too much new brown (and Bionicle) for me to actually buy these things. Thank God for Bricklink.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations