 Castle / 20629
Re: Vikings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:49:09 GMT

In lugnet.year.2005, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
These were posted at EuroBricks,
http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/euroforum/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=643&s=6f274a5e881debe32a304c02d5e761c2
but someone put the pics on BrickShelf (thanks!)...

FUT set to castle although arguably vikings predate most castle stuff. There is
some discussion at eb already about where these fit and why LEGO decided to do
them. I have no idea if this is a hoax or not. I hope it's not, these sets are
cool looking... lots of good parts for Pirate stuff too.

These have made me sooooo happy.

At first I was pissed at the amound of Bionicle parts in there, but I've grown
to love them.

And the new Designer set, with the Lion and the Wolf, thats also on Eurobrick,
can add to them.

Well done lego.

Matt