 Castle / 20625
Re: Castle Chess Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daan Bargerbos wrote:
Hi Jeff VW,

I've seen your pics come by on Brickshelf and really liked them.
The drawers made into the board are a nice touch. Nice pattern as well!

Thanks, The drawers were a necicesity since I had to transport the board around.
Well, That and it just made the set look that much nicer.

Only one remark as a chess player: you really should change the king and
queen (on both sides: the qhite Queen is on D1 = a white square,
the black queen is on D8 = a black sqaure).

Oops! When I took the pictures I had just placed the peices on the board.. I
don't actually play chess that often... or that well, so that could possibally
explain my error.

Jeff VW

I'm looking forward to see more chessboards from your hand.

Best regards

Daan Bargerbos