 Castle / 2045 (+20)
  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) Well, don't worry bout it. Felix is sorta drifting away from my current storyline, and won't appear for a long time, at least until I start my second castle (like I said - a looong time ;-) He was the first character I thought of after a major (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) encounters - (...) up (...) if (...) Yep - endless possibilities! That's the best part! (...) I guess whenever we have a considerable amount of creations. Oh, and when the website is ready. (i.e. maps are done, character pages are ready, story (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) (URL) then this fun shot: (URL) the awesome demons around him (with Maul's face). Very effective, and you won't see a smiley on them. Well done Franklin;) -- pn (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) of the actual picture. I guess they don't want people using their free web space to just serve pictures (since then they wouldn't get to show any ads!) J (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) I know ... that's why I suggested copy and paste. I didn't want to create a whole set-up just for two pictures. I will next time though;) -- pn (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) These pics are great! When are you gonna show full footage of the DixieLUG meeting? -Shiri (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

(...) (URL)Enjoy! Tell me what you think! (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

(...) Oooh yeah. I'm getting even with TLC for discountinuing it ;-) (...) Thanks! I'm happy you liked it. It's really nice to know my work is appreciated, it motivates me to do more! (...) Yeah, I'm trying to get as many of these as possible - my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

(...) Thanks a lot. I created the three characters to have some kind of balance in my kingdom, with Ewan being the conservative/smart/shy guy. Verneer is obviously a carpe-diem individual while Prince Ian is a military strategist and the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Royal King Cape

Anybody got an extra royal king cape? If so, I'd be interested in buying it... Mike (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle World

Hi Pawel, You don't know how long I've been waiting for this kinda stuff. I was just waiting for the story behind the characters - the development, the action, the drama... (...) Of course ;-) (...) I saw someone make some lego movies using the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

Hi Pawel, First things first. I love all of the work contributed so far by various people to this Castle World. I hope some day (soon) I'll have the time (and digital camera) to contribute too! (...) The descriptions/stories of your heroes remind me (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

(...) a horse named "horse"? pegasus would be what he _is_, and probably fall under the CW creature category. (nice alternative head on lumina, btw! ~ an excelent example of how changing just one element can create a totally different character.) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

I'm a bit late talking on the subject, but I seem to remember some of the posts brought up a list along the lines of: outlaw ruler soldier [etc - for brevity] This of course, brought up the stuff of Whether a soldier was in a standing army, or (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  the Balladeers of Castle World

hello, all ~ well, CW is on my mind 24 hours a day, and i'm working on it about 4-5 hours a day! it would be more if i didn't have two other (paying) jobs. i'm truly loving every mind-boggling minute of it! the mapping and storytelling systems are (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) p ~ i think interesting allowances could be made so that "gypsies and nomads" could be added to the list. their Realm could be made to "float" over unoccupied Realm spaces. interesting, no? later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle (?) Legofest? (was: Re: [CW] FAQ - War)

Butting in. (...) If I were your dad, I'd want to know the person that was giving my 15.5 year old daughter a multi hundred mile ride a bit better than just a "hi" when he or she showed up to pick you up. So you may want to factor that into your (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: [CW] Castle World idea

(...) Sounds good to me although I already have a couple of building's placed in Castle World I am sure we could get Craig and/or Pawel to uproot them to another location if need be. (...) I was actually thinking more "Forest by a River" for my set (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  MOC version of the Yellow Castle

I recreated the Yellow Castle in Grey and Black, and took some pics with my digital camera (not very good quality). The I redid the first version, by replacing many of the standard bricks out of the wall with current grey castle wall pieces. I think (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle

(...) It certainly looks much better in gray. I happen to have the yellow castle, and am planning to do exactly the same. My problem is I lack black extreme slope corners -for now. By the way, the second iteration looks fine (even better than the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact