 Castle / 20440
    Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado —Brendan Powell Smith
   Hi, Bruce. Nice story. Kind of twsited. I very much like the design across the top of the building in the first photo, alternating black 1x1 plates turned diagonally with technic holes. And the sword tucked under the arm works well--I haven't seen (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I'm glad you like it. :) 'Tis the season to be twisted. (...) Thanks. It was a little too boring when there was just a flat gray wall. I think I've seen others do similar things with technic bricks to make patterns. (...) I believe I first got (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Hey, that is pretty nice, now that you mention it. :) (...) You could just select the black area around Fortunato's head (either selecting by hand, or the magic wand tool set to low tolerance would probably do the trick), and then adjust the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)