 Castle / 2037
  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

Hi Michel! IIRC, there are no requirements - except that you have something to offer! The idea began as something that anyone can relate to, from buildings to minifigs to stories (well, maybe not stories alone, but...) My point is, you can submit (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) Heh, ok, thanks for the Info. Yeah, I need to solidify some of my ideas, etc. I like lego a lot but I'm bad at envisioning specifics of construction. For example I have some ideas for catapults but I have to put them together before I'll (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) Well, don't worry bout it. Felix is sorta drifting away from my current storyline, and won't appear for a long time, at least until I start my second castle (like I said - a looong time ;-) He was the first character I thought of after a major (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) (URL) then this fun shot: (URL) the awesome demons around him (with Maul's face). Very effective, and you won't see a smiley on them. Well done Franklin;) -- pn (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) of the actual picture. I guess they don't want people using their free web space to just serve pictures (since then they wouldn't get to show any ads!) J (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) I know ... that's why I suggested copy and paste. I didn't want to create a whole set-up just for two pictures. I will next time though;) -- pn (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) These pics are great! When are you gonna show full footage of the DixieLUG meeting? -Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) troops: (...) Shiri - I just changed the number after castle, making it : (URL) so on... The Penguin is amazing!! I don't know why, but when I look at it, I see a great idea for a secret arctic base, with eyes that swivel around and become (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) (URL) (...) and (...) Love it! That penguin is great, and so are the rest of the stuff! (...) LOL! Can't wait to see you do that! -Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)