 Castle / 20268
Re: Witch's Abode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 04:02:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Spears wrote:
   If the town witch lived in town, and not in some hovel outside of town in the haunted forest, what would her house look like?

It might look like this:

That’s great, I can just see Nanny Ogg and her evil cat Greebo lounging inside, broomstick shoved over the fireplace...

I particularly like the asymmetrical roof slope, lends a nice crooked air to the building. And although purple is not exactly my favorite color, it works well with the black trim and tan brickwork.

Kelly