 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2242
2241  |  2243
Subject:
Witch's Abode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.clb
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:40:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

If the town witch lived in town, and not in some hovel outside of town in the haunted forest, what would her house look like?

It might look like this:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5379

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB