 Castle / 20261
  KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

I hope this won't make too much noise. Just a few thoughts I had... In 1987 there was a cartoon series on TV - knowen as 'Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light'. The series wasn't that a big succsess and only survived one season and I'm not sure (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

(...) Sorry to replay to myself but I guess I have too for some reason the BS library was deleted so I'll give you stright links to the pictures: Figures: (6 URLs) Symbols: (3 URLs) on the same time I'll give you the link for their website as well: (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

(...) There has been some very recent discussion of the fact that Brickshelf will no longer host composite (i.e. partially non-LEGO) "title" images unless they are entered into the Avatar category (which doesn't show up in the recent additions (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

(...) They do look alike, but I don't see any way to explain the resemblance elseway than coincidence. I mean, wolf, lion, eagle, bear, these are all "proud" animals that are often used as symbols for human qualities, much like in these 2 cases. I'd (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

(...) I used to watch the show and had a few of the toys, so back when the first image of the new Knight's Kingdom minifig sets came out ((URL) the big one that that showed them all>), the first thought that popped into my head was that they looked (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

(...) I'm not sure that 'Visionaries' could be described as a wholly original and groundbreaking creation either though... Jason R (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)