 Castle / 20201
Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:43:52 GMT

   Felix,

I must disagree on this. If you are going to compare 6086 to 1 of the new sets, then compare it to the castle of Morcia set,which I think is much prettier than 6086.

Thanks for your timely and fresh opinion, Joshua.

   You really ought to be grateful that TLG has released castle sets.

   As for the minifigs, I think Vladek is very cool and the new king is one of the nicest looking figs I’ve seen, and the rest of the figs are sort of cool. You also have to consider the age group lego is targeting. TLG is targeting kids, not you AFOLS!!!

Lighten up and be grateful,

If you had bothered to look at my 5 year history here at Lugnet you would have seen that I’m quite light-hearted. Watch how I light-heartedly point out your own post 1 year ago...

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=17550

Way to be consistent, Joshua. Was that your other personality? Ouch, its not so nice when someone personally attacks you about a post, is it? Maybe you’ll consider that next time and post in a mature and respectful way.

Felix Greco
Light Hearted Individual