 Castle / 2015 (+10)
  [CW] FAQ - War

Alright ... It seems like this issue needs to be addressed sooner or later, and I guess now is as good of a time as any to do it: Q. Will war happen is Castle World? A. Yes, but under very controlled conditions. War in CW will always be mutually (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kmart..BOGO,etc

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) My experience certainly is that the sales are chain wide. I have yet to see a K-Mart sale announced that a K-Mart that I've visited didn't have. I have also never seen a K-Mart without LEGO sets. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] - Castle World Online!

(...) but (...) I'm glad to hear you gained motivation. Personally I prefer building Euro- style stuff but I like the Oriental buildings too. Territory-wise, Pawel's intentions as I understood them were not to limit the map - if we'll run outta (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) Yes, there's no time like the present... :-) (...) Good! If someone doesn't want to participate in war, they don't have to... This way we aren't enforcing anything on anyone. (...) I like it so far. How about mentioning the exact areas planned (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) I think wargaming should be allowed if both participants agree to it. I wuld certainly enjoy it every once in a while. Both participants would have to agree to the rules beforehand, of course. (...) Hmmm... This got me thinking. Many of us (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CastleFest

(...) I'm not sure if you caught the exhange between Michael Ulring and myself, but we kind of mentioned something along those lines. Michael lives in Ohio and seemed open to the idea. If we ever COULD do something like that, I wouldn't mind the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) the wars in CW are more plot devices more than anything else. experience from wargaming will only help your war~stories read better. we're keeping the framework for stories as free form as possible to allow each individual ultimate control (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) [snip] (...) I'd love to! But do it close to Boston - I can't drive. Maybe I can carpool with Eric or Dave... :-) (...) I so, SO agree. No one can change other people's stuff. I suggest that when a war/other crossover is held and sent to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) Well, I think it'd be fun to get as many people as possible to come. A general Legofest would be ideal for that. :) (...) True, but I'm looking at wargaming from the "fun" aspect. I think it would be fun. ;) (...) Right. In a Castleworld (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) I was thinking near where I live (outside Washington DC), as that is pretty central to the east coast and I shouldn't have too much trouble finding somewhere to hold it. As an added bonus, people could take a trip to the Outlet Store, too. ;) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact