 Castle / 20131
Re: Knights' Kingdom™ is ugly.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:46:02 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, David Gregory wrote:
I have many books with photos of real castles, so I
can recognize a good/accurate castle model done in LEGO.

Kid don't want realism, they want cool looking (to them) toys.  Today's child
market is heavily influence by the anime look of Dragonball, Pokemon, and Yu Gi
Oh and I can definatly see the parallel between those themes and the new Castle
product.

My feeling on that is that if you want realism, take up tradition scale
modelling.

-Orion