 Castle / 19965
Re: New Knight's Kingdom Prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rick Lash wrote:
I was unaware that the recent gas price rise was also directly
correlating a rise in the price of LEGO knights

Actually the rise in oil prices has the potential to directly affect a number of
aspects of the LEGO businees:

- Transport costs
- Plastics are made with oil and other hydrocarbons
- Industrial machines require lubrication
- Most electricity is generated using oil and other hydrocarbons

There are many more things I didn't bother to list.

- Orion