 Castle / 19881
Re: Northern border outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 16:02:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
The King told them they would have their share of fortune, women and
adventure... But they got the bitter cold of the northern border. And the
occasional raid from troops of the Northern Kingdom:

My first castle creation since I was a kid. PLMKWYT!

Love, Sylvi

Nice work Sylvi. Excellent detail and playability. I especially like the weapon
rack, though keeping the weapons outside could prove foolhardy. Good place for
skis and poles though. Keep building!

Peace and snow,

Professor Whateverly