 Castle / 19844
Re: Northern border outpost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 14:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
   The King told them they would have their share of fortune, women and adventure... But they got the bitter cold of the northern border. And the occasional raid from troops of the Northern Kingdom:

My first castle creation since I was a kid. PLMKWYT!

Looks great. The snow covering everything gives it a very chilly feel. The outpost itself looks imposing enough to withstand most any assult, barring seige equipment. The stream flowing below is a nice touch. I’m not too sure about the roof on the guard shack, but otherwise a real treat. Thanks for sharing.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG