 Castle / 19882
Re: comic-con questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 17:04:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   I was enjoying looking through the pictures from your display at the Comic-Con and I had a few questions. Could you identify the builders of these monster creations:

   All of those creatures were built by Peter Guenther. I don’t believe he has a seperate page for any of those.

Right, and right. I do have a pretty good shot of Elephathulhu on the Monsters page of the BrickQuest website (www.brickquest.com/brickquest/) and a second on the Monsters 2 page, but the only shots I have of the others are at shows. I’ll see if I can get a few better shots this weekend.

Thanks, Peter