 Castle / 19838
Re: Castle wall idea - using 3 x 3 x 6 Corners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 07:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Shiner wrote:
I'm not normally a castle person, but my son asked me to build a castle.
So I thought I'd start with the outer walls (not sure what they are
properly called).  I seemed to have a large number of part #2345s on hand
in dark grey (ok... old dark grey) and put them together to form a jagged
wall.  Personally I like the effect.   What are your opinions?

http://members.rogers.com/jashiner/wall1.JPG
http://members.rogers.com/jashiner/wall2.JPG

Thanks,
Jeff

The question is: What do you want?
A castle for your son to play with? Well, don't bother. For a kid, it is a very
nice building.
If you want to build a more real looking castle, the only way is to look for
some pictures or drawings of real castles.
To my mind, the corner towers are a little bit too small and too high in
proportion to the curtain walls (outer walls)

But keep in mind that no two castles  are the same, so it is not thàt serious.