 Castle / 19835
19834  |  19836
Subject:
Castle wall idea - using 3 x 3 x 6 Corners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 02:43:16 GMT

I'm not normally a castle person, but my son asked me to build a castle.
So I thought I'd start with the outer walls (not sure what they are
properly called).  I seemed to have a large number of part #2345s on hand
in dark grey (ok... old dark grey) and put them together to form a jagged
wall.  Personally I like the effect.   What are your opinions?

http://members.rogers.com/jashiner/wall1.JPG
http://members.rogers.com/jashiner/wall2.JPG

Thanks,
Jeff