 Castle / 19823
19822  |  19824
Subject:
Help finding helmet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 00:49:07 GMT

Hoping SOMEONE here can help me-

in the now-infamous Monty Python Holy Grail done in minifigs, one of the figures
is wearing a black helmet with a flip-up visor, unlike ANY i have ever seen...

does this visor exist? and if so, in what sets?

it SEEMS that all the parts used in this movie are true Lego, though some have
been altered- but this particular helmet fits too well and works with the
existing visor-holes (and hads a plume-hole), which makes me think it is real.

if you haven't seen the film, it's all over the internet (google it) or you
might be able to see it here:http://www.raceycase.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/monty.htm

i *think* it was done recently, because some of the figs have the obnoxious
alpha team screaming-guy face...

ANY info would be greatly appreciated!

thanks in advance

moish