 Castle / 19824
19823  |  19825
Subject:
TOWER CASTLE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 21:54:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hiya all....
As promised.... as I am back in Australia now and reunited with my lego, I have
been happily building and have just finished a nice Norman Tower Castle.
I have only done a couple quick pics to show for the moment. I will take some
more detailed pics of the outside and the full inside this weekend and post
them. But thought people might want to see a sneak peek of the Castle for now.

Kev..: )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia
MrBunny01_lego@hotmail.com