 Castle / 19822
19821  |  19823
Subject:
Dark Tan bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 13:44:17 GMT

Hello,

We are being given the opportunity to let Jake (and Richard) know which parts
we'd like to see in bulk.
<http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=1706>

I wanted to take a moment and raise the awareness of the color Dark Tan:

I think, dark tan is the color of the ramps in this set:
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3537>

This color would be exceptional for buildings (town, train, castle related),
landscapes, rolling stock and many other creations. I think it is an incredible
color and would love to see it as a bulk pack. I think many people would find
great uses for it and really urge you to consider it as a choice when selecting
your colors.

Best,
Jonathan